Custom Software That Works For You
Do you have a need that’s not being met by existing software solutions that are on the market? That’s where we come in. We build software that is customised to your business’ exact requirements to bring you the ultimate in flexibility, functionality, and integration.
Why Custom Software?
Custom software offers numerous advantages to your organisation. Software solutions that are already on the market were not designed with your unique business in mind and often fall short. Here are some of the advantages for building your own custom software:
- Increased Productivity: Your team will be faster and more efficient when working with software that is designed for your specific needs. With custom software you can identify bottlenecks that are slowing your employee’s productivity and solve them directly.
- Decreased Costs: With custom software you no longer need to pay for additional licences, extra hardware, or features that you don’t need and won’t use. While the upfront costs of a custom solution can seem higher, in the long run they are often cheaper and much more flexible, and can often take the place of multiple software subscriptions.
- Owned Software: When you develop custom software, it’s yours! That means data remains in your organisation, you don’t have to pay expensive per-user monthly fees, and the functions, features, and user interface is completely custom to your business.
- Flexibility for Growth: Grow faster with a scalable solution. You can easily add features as you need it to meet the needs of your growing business.
- Seamless Integrations: Integrating with other software is seamless when you build a custom software solution. Unlike off-the-shelf software solutions, you get a competitive edge by having control over which third-party integrations you’d like to bring in to improve your efficiency and software’s functionality.
How To Get Started With Custom Software Development
Many organisations aren’t sure about how to get started with creating custom software. After all, you’re experts in your field, not in custom software! That’s where we come in. We’ve been helping clients with their software needs for over 10 years and we’re with you for every step of the way. Creating custom software is often a fine balance between your requirements for the software and your budget and timeline. Our first goal is always to get to a minimum viable product (MVP) as soon as possible.
What is an MVP? Why Is It So Important?
An MVP is a version of a software product with just enough features to be used to get feedback from users as quickly as possible. Instead of working for years to put out a custom software product with every feature you can imagine, striving for an MVP keeps the budget down, increases the speed of delivery, and helps create a better product overall.
New Product Development
Have an idea for a new product? At Aery we’re your partner for the whole process of taking an idea from concept to delivery (and beyond). Product development starts long before a line of code is ever written. The planning and research phase is arguably just as important as the actual code as it sets the foundation for the success of the entire product. We use Agile Methodology to bring your product to life and develop an MVP as soon as possible.